RULA have a diverse field of engineering disciplines that we cover. We are always on the look out for suitably qualified persons that will fit into our working culture
The key characteristics that we are looking for are:
Rula offers bursaries and in-service training for students busy studying towards an engineering or technical career.
Bursaries are reviewed after each examination based on the student's academic performance and renewed annually. All bursaries are granted on merit.
After graduation, the student will be required to work one year for every year of studies paid for by Rula. (In-Service training periods are excluded from this period.)
To qualify for a Bursary the student must:
- Be a South African citizen
- Be in possession of a grade 12 exemption certificate with Mathematics and Science
- Be studying towards a relevant engineering or technical qualification and at a recognised South African university
- Provide proof of his/her current academic results
- Students must maintain a minimum of 60% aggregate to be considered
If the student fails to comply with the requirements of the bursary agreement, the bursary becomes payable in terms of the agreement.