The function of the RULA damper valve is three fold: modulating air flow, diverting air flow, and isolating equipment from air flow.
These dampers are engineered for isolating air and vent lines where a positive seal is not required.
The shaft stubs are fitted with stuffing glands to seal against a pressure differential where necessary. The shaft stubs are bolted to the robust damper blade.
Actuation can be motorised, pneumatic or hand operated units
- Cost competitive if compared to a butterfly valve
- Manual valves have lever handle which can be locked in the open or closed position
Material of construction specifications
- Bodies: Pipe SANS 719
- Flanges: SANS 1123 -1000/3 or Clamping rings
- Blade: SANS 50025 Grade S 355 JR plate
- Dampers are purpose made in any standard pipe size and shape to fit plant requirements
- Drilling arrangement to suit plant interface
Operating & Maintenance
- The dampers are Operator and Maintenance friendly
- A complete Operating & Maintenance manual is available